We return to the Banshee Labyrinth on March 9th for another open mic film night of screenings, pitches and networking.
We have an eclectic line up this month mixing drama, documentary and experimental film alongside a couple of live pitches.
LINE UP (please note the names below are the people who submitted, not necessarily the directors)
- Craig-James Moncur – The Babysitter – Short Film
- Kelly Love – Diabhal – Short Film
- Adam Harper – Sanctuary – Short Film
- Robert Davidson – The Hedgehog Lady – Pitch
- Toasted Motion Films – The Butler and the Fool – Short Film
- JOSE ANGEL GUIMERA – GIRA (turn) – Short Film
- Glass Bullet Pictures – The Legend of Black Diamond – Feature Film Trailer
- Lewis Forfar – Playing God – Short Film
- Ryan Henderson – DRIFT – Short Film
- Rachel McBrinn & Alison Piper – A Lower Volume – Short Film
- Brydon Graham – Pink Out – Short Film
Write Shoot Cut is dedicated to supporting and promoting local filmmaking through our website and events. The open mic night will be an excellent opportunity for you to see what’s going on locally, as well as getting a chance to meet like-minded people and potential collaborators. So come along and get involved.
Monday 9th March at the Banshee Labyrinth (map)
Doors open at 7pm with the event starting at 7.30pm.
There is a door charge of £2 for everyone; audience and filmmakers.
It’s first come, first served too, so get there early. Even if you are screening and you don’t turn up on time, there’s no guarantee you’ll get a seat!