February 25, 2015 Leave a comment
Call for Submissions!
Although it is open mic, you still need to submit your film to register (specific call outs will be made for these events), like any open mic night you need to book a slot. We only have two hours and so we are assigning slots on a first come, first served basis.
There are two kinds of slots:
- Films: 10 minutes and under – can be short film, music video, web series trailer, anything really.
- Pitches: this is a 10 minute slot to speak to the audience, pitch your script, film, yourself, your crowdfunding campaign etc…. if this includes a promo video then that time comes out of the ten minutes.
There are a few rules in terms of the open mic nights:
- To screen you have to show up. If you don’t show up we pull the film.
- You must present your film and then partake in a Q&A afterwards.
- If you are doing a pitch we cannot show PowerPoints/Slide shows, only video content.
- Films must be submitted as a downloadable Vimeo link. No other transfer/method is accepted.
- Entry to the event is £2 for both filmmakers and audience members.